Monday, January 12, 2015

Total Hair Repair Oil [Natural & Organic] Review

Total Hair Repair Oil




 Foxbrim's Total Hair Repair Oil combines nutrient-rich plant oils to effectively nourish and completely restore hair. Feed your hair with nature's best. Now's the time to replenish dry and damaged hair to give you the beautifully strong, healthy looking hair you desire and deserve.

Key natural ingredients include:
+ Organic Argan Oil
+ Jojoba Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Grapeseed Oil
+ Sunflower Oil


I received this total hair repair oil for free to review. I really like this product. It has a nice scent and it doesn't leave my hair greasy. The repair oil left my hair feeling and looking healthier just after a few uses. It's great for after coloring my hair. I even use it on my daughters hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment